How to celebrate your original wedding date.
Today should have been an early start for Bryony & James wedding in this gorgeous Manor, but with current circumstances we are all doing the right thing – staying home and staying safe!
If your wedding has been postponed or re-arranged due to coronavirus you might be feeling a bit sad as your original date approaches.
Here’s my top ideas how to celebrate your original date anyway.
1. Drink bucks fizz for breakfast anyway.
2. Go through photos of your relationship together and make a collage.
3. Go for a walk and enjoy the sunset together.
4. Get dressed up and order in a restaurant delivery meal or nice takeaway.
5. Call those really special people who should have been with you today and catch up.
6. Tuck up and watch a movie together.
7. Do something crazy that you’d never normally do on your wedding day. Nerf gun war. Water pistols. Make a water slide in your back garden.
8. Let your neighbours know, crank up the tunes and have a social distancing party on your doorsteps.
9. Cut a cake, any cake. If you don’t have one bake one!
9. Turn your lounge into a disco and dance the night away.
Thinking of you all!
If your wedding has been postponed because of Covid-19 and your original photographer is no longer able to do your new date drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do!